In partnership with ACI - The Financial Markets Association and ACI Singapore - The Financial Markets Association, this foundation program helps participants develop technical knowledge and understanding of the financial markets. Participants will learn the key concepts, calculation methodologies and practical applications of different financial instruments.
This program incorporates key topics covered in the ACI Dealing Certificate. Upon completion, participants will have the additional option to sign up separately for the ACI Dealing Certificate Examination with ACI Singapore.
- Gain an overview on financial markets industry, structures and treasury operations
- Learn about foreign exchange, interest rates, bonds, equity, commodity and derivatives
- Know the key features, calculation methodologies and applications of financial markets instruments
- Understand the different types of risks
- Be aware of financial markets code of conduct and work practices
Who should attend
- New hires involved in the front, middle and back office functions in financial markets operations
- Professionals with non-financial background seeking entry into the financial services industry
Last updated on 18 May 2017 .