The emergence of non-bank service providers is disrupting the business models of incumbent banks. Banks have responded by embarking on initiatives to digitize the banking infrastructure, distribution channels and services.
To be future ready, professionals in Technology & Operations (T&O) need to be multi-disciplinary and possess the ability to combine domain knowledge in products, processes and business development, with the functional skills in technology.
Benchmarked to industry best practices under the Institute of Banking and Finance (IBF) Standards framework, this 3-day certification program aims to provide participants with a strong foundational domain knowledge in commercial banking products and services, transaction workflow, IT architecture and relevant financial services (FS) IT applications.
- Learn the features & applications of core banking products
- Gain an overview of relevant end-to-end transaction workflow
- Know the IT architecture for commercial banks
Understand payment architecture & host-to-host connectivity
Identify relevant FS-IT applications for commercial banking
Who should attend
- New hires/entry level professionals for commercial banking T&O
- Professionals who work for service providers that support IT projects and services
Last updated on 02 May 2018 .