This 3-day workshop focuses on the key considerations for structuring private equity deals. Participants will learn via extensive discussions on real-life deals on topics such as financing, control, management, timing and documentation. Participants will learn practical tips on deal negotiation to ensure successful implementation.
- Understand the deal structuring framework from a PE perspective: financing & deal terms with a view to exit
- Determine the optimal capital structure with equity, debt or hybrid financing options
- Evaluate risk and return potentials for leverage buyouts
- Prepare for negotiation that focus on issues, positions, interests, price and implementation
- Discuss legal issues, documentation, enforceability, and how to avoid pitfalls
- Gain first-hand experience in structuring and negotiation of PE deals through case studies, presentations and role plays
Who should attend
- Private Equity professionals
- Investors, entrepreneurs, high net worth investors and family offices keen to set up PE funds
- Financial professionals such as CEOs, CFOs, accountants, business development managers who engage in PE investments
- Investment professionals such as fund managers, analysts, limited partners, endowment trustees, private bankers, looking to deepen their industry knowledge
Last updated on 20 Oct 2016 .