Framework for Conducting Private Equity Due Diligence highlights challenges faced when evaluating investments in private companies. Participants will look at due diligence from a PE perspective, and over 3 phrases – initial, historical and forward looking. At the end of the 3-day workshop, participants will gain valuable insights from lessons learnt from real life PE transactions.
- Learn the different stages and focuses of due diligence
- Understand the due diligence from a PE perspectives
- Evaluate business proposals, synergies and risks
- Determine valuation and walk away price
- Gain valuable insights from case studies
Who should attend
- Investors, entrepreneurs, high networth investors and family offices keen to set up PE funds
- Financial professionals such as CEOs, CFOs, accountants, business development managers who engage in PE investments
- Investment professionals such as fund managers, analysts, limited partners, endowment trustees, private bankers, looking to deepen their industry knowledge
Last updated on 21 Jun 2017 .