Sourcing Private Equity Deals & Fund Raising looks at a top-down approach to develop investment strategy for PE fund, starting with an overview of the PE industry and who’s who in PE – the people, the companies and the deals. At the end of the highly interactive 3-day workshop, participants will walk away with goods insights into the PE industry, and practical tips on what is needed to start the first PE fund.
- Gain overview on PE industry, the success stories and painful flops
- Know the PE investment cycle, from fundraising, deal sourcing, portfolio management to exit
- Go through fund-raising process, including search and due diligence on potential investors
- Adopt a structured approach to sourcing, screening and filtering deals
- Learn through extensive case discussions on PE deals and role play to pitch deals
Who should attend
- Investors, entrepreneurs, high networth investors and family offices keen to set up PE funds
- Financial professionals such as CEOs, CFOs, accountants, business development managers who engage in PE investments
- Investment professionals such as fund managers, analysts, limited partners, endowment trustees, private bankers, looking to deepen their industry knowledge
Last updated on 21 Jun 2017 .