Recent high-profile cyber crimes and IT breaches across the globe have made headline news. With digitilization rapidly transforming the financial services industry, managing technology risk is now a business priority.
It is critical for banking professionals to understand and manage IT risks, threats and vulnerabilities, to safeguard business continuity and reputation. Benchmarked to industry standards and best practices, this 2-day certification program provides the fundamental framework to identify risks and implement controls against potential security concerns.
- Understand governance principles & risk management concept
- Know major risk exposures for Technology & Operations (T&O)
- Identify tools and controls to mitigate risks
- Be familiar with regulatory framework applicable to T&O
- Develop awareness of IT risks, threats & vulnerabilities
- Identify relevant network security controls to mitigate risks
- Assess new threats against established security controls
- Learn good security practices and standards
- Understand the intent and objectives of security reviews
- Perform security standards and compliance reviews
Who should attend
- New hires and entry level professionals in financial services or IT risk and security related disciplines
Middle office staff such as product controllers, risk managers, auditors and compliance officers seeking to gain foundation knowledge in IT risk and security
Last updated on 02 Feb 2018 .